Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Cheryl shows off playful side with "I Don't Care"

The British singer Cheryl Cole sums up pretty much how she feel right now and lounges in bed in the music video for her long-awaited new single, "I Don't Care," whose audio she had radio premiered just two days ago. The 80's dance song, is the second official single taken from Cheryl's upcoming fourth solo album, "Only Human," establishing her position as pop royalty, due out November 24. Spending a lot of the time waving her arms around and up, close, and personal with the camera, Cheryl looks completely flawless and makes us think that we probably wouldn't care about much if we looked as good as her either.
Carefree! The upbeat anthem celebrates the exciting new chapter in Cheryl's life. The message of the catchy pop song probably means a lot to Cheryl, who is now married and loving life again in July after a three-month long relationship, singing: "Everyone is saying I have to slow it down or I'll get hurt again." A fresh-faced and glowing Cheryl really doesn't care as she chants irreverent lyrics "I don't care and it feels so f****** good to say, I swear that I don't care."
Speaking of her latest upbeat anthem, which will be officially released on November 9, the Newcastle native explained it reflected how she's feeling about her current state of mind and life at the moment. "I'm a woman now; I'm at that age that things don't bother me like they used to," Cheryl noted. Focusing on what matters: "I still care about things, but I've discovered what's important to care about, and what's most definitely not," she mused.
In the four minute long summery clip, was shot in Marbella, Spain, the 31-year-old beautiful Geordie chanteuse shows off her playful side with a more laid-back and natural look than usual, as she walking by the beach, sunbathing with a group of her girlfriends on a yacht in a white crop-top, denim shorts and bright pink sunglasses, while feeling like the queen of the world at the top of a mountain. The stunning star also shows off her flat abs in a yellow crop-top while her ombre locks bounce about in loose waves.

No comments: