Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, July 4, 2014

Becky G captures summer fun in "Shower" video

Just in time for the 4th of July, Becky G is inviting you to cool off and captures the fun, buoyant feeling of summer love with her brand-new video for her new single, "Shower," the lead single off her upcoming still untitled debut studio album, which she says, like the "Shower" video, will be a whole lot "edgier" and "more grown up" than what you've come to expect from her. Becky is stepping up her game with every new single she puts out, and her latest song, "Shower," promises to be a serious contender for song of the summer.
Co-written with Dr. Luke, Rock City and Henry Walter, the pop-rap song finds Becky singing about how she's found a love so powerful that this guy make her sing in the shower every time. "We wanted to captures moments of feeling good, and me personally when I feel good is when I'm hanging out with friends or that special person," Becky shared with MTV while shooting the video in Los Angeles. "It's a party basically... You're going to have fun watching it because we are having fun making it."
The bubblegum pop track, with its catchy and quick clap-measured beat, also contains cute, feel-good lyrics that are irresistible to sing along to. Becky serenades her summer beau with, "You light me up inside /Like the 4th of July /Whenever you're around /I always seem to smile /And people ask me how / Well you're the reason why /I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower." In an interview with Rolling Stone about what's the story behind "Shower"? Becky explained "Singing in the shower [laughs]. It didn't come to me when I was singing in the shower, but I am a shower singer and someone was making me feel some type of way about it."
And like the single itself is a rather easygoing joint with a peppy beat and "la-da-dees" sprinkled throughout, the newest visuals are equally carefree, showing her perky, upbeat tune visualized by all of the summer essentials - pool parties with good friends, barbecues with good food and summer romances with cute boys. The video also shows plenty of CoverGirl product placement and Becky actually getting into a shower (rain), getting her hair soaking wet and do wet-hair flips like only a true diva can do! "Going back to my previous music videos, it's all about my culture, the way I was raised and now people are going to see me growing up," the 17-year-old said. "It's really special for me."

No comments: