Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Alexandra Stan Can't Help Herself But "Dance"

Following the release of her latest single "Cherry Pop," the Romanian dance/pop singer and model Alexandra Stan doesn't rest at all and she has ready another one called "Dance," as the third promotional track from her upcoming sophomore album and possibly the first international (specifically the U.S.) one. Burst onto the scenes with her international smash dance hit "Mr. Saxobeat," the 25-year-old Euro-dance vocalist has ditched experimenting with K-Pop and gone back to the sensual sexy sounds of the saxophone.
This time the singer returns to a more pop sound with electronic touches and the famous sax, slightly softened, and Stan moves away from the K-Pop experiment used in "Dance” and gone back to the sensual sexy sounds of her famous saxophone. It sounds more of K-pop with electronic touches and the song's beat is reminiscent of Ke$ha's "Die Young" meets Stan's very own "Mr. Saxobeat." It has a catchy melody to it that will just inspire her fans and listeners to get up and dance.
The lyrics start out rebellious yet they turn into positive and optimistic. "In my dreams you're falling, you're falling, you're falling down, I'm breaking, I'm breaking your rules, I really believe you can try and change your ways," Stan sings. "By the time you'll know I'm gonna take your hand, Won't let you go, We'll lose our mind, We'll lose our mind." I love how it ends subtle, with Stan singing the closing lyrics backed by acoustic guitar, displaying her honey-rich voice. "Why don't you dance dance dance, And fall in love with friends, let's start a new romance," she sings.
"Dance" is a fun little track (albeit safe) with an equally enjoyable visual. The Khaled Mokhtar-directed steamy video is pretty straight forward. It shows the Romanian dance queen, who is a gymnast/dancer/boxer, can't help but "Dance" and lets body language do the talking with her extremely toned body in an array of unitards while vamping it up for the entire 3:41, as Stan dancing and moving her body to the cheerful beat of "Dance," while different people dancing it out to this K-pop styled jammer exceptionally well. It reminds me of early Kylie! Check out the video below.

No comments: