Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sara Bareilles sings lifelong love in 'I Choose You'

Sara Bareilles released a tear-jerker of a Video to her heartwarming newest song "I Choose You," following the success of her hit single “Brave,” is the second cut off of Bareilles' 2013 album, "The Blessed Unrest," which was successful for the singer, peaking at No.2 on the Billboard 200. The serotonin-raising effect of "Brave" demands scientific research, while new single "I Choose You" could be the happiest song of 2014. As such, the engagement-themed, heartstrings-pulling video feels completely and utterly appropriate, and the cutest thing you'll see this week!
The mid-tempo ballad speaks of finding lifelong love, even when at times it seemed unfathomable. This soaring romantic declaration finds the 34-year-old singer/songwriter singing of a "lifelong love letter." She told VH1: "This song, for me, was about really claiming my belief that there is true love out there." The ballad is perfect for all couples and is a lovely mixture of intimacy and sheer positivity. Bareilles' voice makes the song that much more passionate and is the best tune for an impending engagement or even marriage reception! Plus, it's all real!
The video is just as touching as the song itself, shows Bareilles plays cupid by assisting two real-life couples - one heterosexual couple from Los Angeles named Matt and Chelsea, and one same-sex couple from Denver named Aly and Andrea - for the visuals, taking to her Facebook account in March to write to her fans, "Let me help you plan the best engagement ever!" The video is a compilation of footage leading up to the big proposals intertwined with Bareilles belting out the love song. Aly is shown prepping to pop the question by making paintings that tell their story of romance. As for Matt, he makes a literal memory lane of dioramas made from colorful Post-It notes.
"Tell the world that we finally got it all right/ I choose you," Bareilles sings in the ballad at the special proposals and watched as both couples started their happily ever afters. "I will become yours and you will become mine/ I choose you./ There was a time when I would have believed them/ If they told me you could not come true/ Just love's illusion," she croons. The touching video culminates with the two big proposals that lead to lots of loving tears from the couples and their family and friends. It's all heart-warmingly adorable and genuinely touching. Watch the video and grab your tissues.

No comments: