Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pia Mia turns up a dance moves in 'Mr. President'

Pia Mia is making all the right moves. The Youtube sensation may be known for serenading Drake at the Kardashian household, being a Jenner sidekick or collabo'ing with Chance The Rapper, but the 17-year-old pop songstress is finally breaking out on her own. Signed to Wolfpack/Interscope Records earlier this year, the blonde bombshell rocks a mean red lip and a flat midriff to match while putting her swag on full display in the new viral music video for the NicNac-produced single, "Mr. President," one of the six tracks off her debut EP "The Gift."
The budding blonde star is currently working on her upcoming Interscope Records debut, and recently stated that she is planning a somewhat different approach to live performances on her upcoming tour, wanting to model after one of her inspirations, Pink. "It's gonna be rhythmic pop," Mia revealed. "I really like to do that because I'm able to lean more towards the urban side, I'm able to do more pop, and I'm able to do some stripped down ballads also, so I'm kinda able to touch everywhere."
Mia gets street in her dance anthem music video for "Mr. President," which was directed by Luis Perez and shot in downtown L.A. The video fits flawlessly with the track finding Mia showing off her amazing vocals and unique style, bringing her track to life flawlessly. The track plays the perfect soundtrack to the video, with Mia effortlessly doing her thing. "This video was inspired by a photo that we saw of a girl laying across an old car," she told Rap-Up TV. "I thought it would be dope to make the video a cool, underground party."
In the video, the Guam native sporting her signature a grill and red bandana with gold earrings while chillin' with her girls in a room filled with television sets. Later she's laid up in the front seat of a Camaro, before hopping out and turning up with a intricate dance routine on with her male counterparts in a warehouse. Continuing her dance sequence, the video cuts into "I Got It," another track featured on the EP, where we see Mia and her back-up dancers suited in all black as they break out a choreographed dance number to the bass-knocking track.

No comments: