Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Lea Michele liveing in the moment in 'on my way'

Lea Michele is letting loose and showing off her adventurous side in the new music video for her latest pop offering "On My Way," the second cut off "Glee" star's debut album, "Louder." The lyrics to the upbeat, pure pop track about battling with your head and your heart over a guy you shouldn't fall for say it all. Sometimes you just have to tune out those voices inside, follow your heart, and throw a rager in the desert. The 27-year-old singer and actress is set to have a huge week with the release of the video as well as the launch of her brand new book "Brunette Ambition," which hits stores today!
Michele is finding herself in a little bit of a predicament on "On My Way," as she starts off this upbeat track with a pouty vocal slowly building its beat, with her powerful vocals packing a punch as she shows off a more vulnerable side that quickly gives way to another club-oriented track that's about returning to someone who's not right for you. Sobriety and intoxication comparisons to love run rampant throughout, as she belts out about how her "heart's too drunk to drive" and she exists in a "blackout state of mind," but she's still on her way to that special someone.
The "Glee" star is in a battle between her head and her heart, as she falls for a guy she knows is bad news. "I should stay away from you tonight/ But in this blacked out state of mind/ Baby, all I want is you tonight," Michele sings. "When my head tells me 'no'/ My heart tells me 'go'/ So I'm hitting the road tonight/ I know my heart's too drunk to drive/ But I'm on my way to you." And while "On My Way" boasts a powerful bass-heavy beat that's a bit of departure from the recent tracks we've heard from her, the lyrics are just as emotionally-charged as what we've come to expect. This time around, she touches on a battle between her head and her heart (hey, who hasn't been there!)
However, in her new video, compliments the lyrics to the song, Michele was clearly listening to her heart. The lyrics of "On My Way" are all about taking chances, and that's exactly what Michele is doing as she's embracing the opportunity to live in the moment, looks to be having the best time as she gets very flirtatious with her boyfriend as they share some super-steamy scenes in her hotel room, before hitting the dusty road enjoying a hot Spring day with a group of friends, giving us flashbacks of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream." The love story comes out loud and clear, but it's definitely more sexual appeal than we've ever seen before.

No comments: