Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Jennifer Lopez paying tribute to her "First Love"

Jennifer Lopez unveiled her super sizzling black and white "First Love" visual and raised temperatures wherever there is an internet connection with her raunchy desert antics. The catchy newest single, taken from Lopez's upcoming eighth studio album "A.K.A," due in stores on June 17th via Capitol Records, was first performed earlier this month at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards where the singer picked up the show's Icon Award. "Music has always been my first love," Lopez said in her acceptance speech.
"First Love" is an uptempo pop song that mixes an electropop beat with hard-hitting percussion and big drums. It's an adorable pure-pop explosion that expertly straddles the divide between Lopez's urban roots and much-loved dance moments. This upbeat, bass-heavy cut finds Lopez paying tribute to her beau: "I wish you were my first love/ 'Cause if you were first, baby/ There wouldn't have been no second, third or fourth love." Many fans suspect the lyrics are directed to her former backup dancer Casper Smart, whom she has been in a relationship with since October 2011.
With its poppy synths, bubbly beat and catchy chorus, "First Love" is the perfect summer anthem! Lopez told Billboard magazine the story of the song when working with producer Max Martin, "we were all talking about relationships, what they're like, how hard work they are, and how it could have been so much simpler if 'the one' was the first one," she recalled. "We talked about it and he (Martin) came back and said, 'I have the song!'" Lopez opens Anthony Mandler-directed steamy new video with a corny introduction speech: "I knew I had to leave the world behind me to find out who I was. I knew that if I went far enough and left everything behind, I would find you."
Rolling around on the ground in a cutout Issa De' Mar swimsuit, the pop diva, Lopez, 44, turns up the heat and continues to look half her age in an American Apparel body suit, a revealing black swimsuit and other curve-hugging outfits as she gets intimate and and heavy in the desert outside L.A., sharing the spotlight with British supermodel David Gandy, famous for his topless adverts with Italian luxury brand Dolce & Gabbana, as she dances around the desert in some of her sexiest and most revealing get-ups ever! "It's a sweet and sexy video, I think," the singer says. "It definitely captures the feeling of the song." Watch sparks fly in the sizzling video.

No comments: