Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

TobyMac debuts "Eye on It" featuring Britt Nicole

Toby McKeehan, better known by his stage name TobyMac has partnered with Vevo to premiere his new video for "Eye On It," featuring guest vocalist from pop starlet Britt Nichole. "Eye on It," is title track from GRAMMY® Award winner singer's latest sixth solo effort, which mixes the body-shaking low end of dubstep with well-heeled combination of modern R&B and hip-hop. The album was debuted at No.1 on the Billboard 200, the first time a Christian album opened in the top spot on the 200 chart since LeAnn Rimes' "You Light Up My Life: Inspirational Songs" in 1997.
The 48-year-old Christian musician keeps things fun and light, summery vibe throughout and he has ability to provide fresh new music while staying true to his Christian base. If there's any detriment to the album, it is that the singer and his collaborators are a little too enthusiastic about tossing every idea and interlude into these songs. With this album you will find yourself dancing, thinking, crying and dreaming, but especially dancing.
The title track "Eye on It," is a Club-ready pure bubbly pop tune with modern R&B/hip-hop with a little dub step of electronic dance music. it continuing a trend of head bopping sons that you would be hard impressed to not want to move with the beat. It emphasizes the importance of keeping our eyes fixed in which the writer encourages the believers to run with perseverance the race marked out for us. This track blasts the album back into the dance anthem genre, this isn't one for the light hearted. It could be used in clubs or at parties and will bring a smile to your face.
"I'm not the guy that determines one day 'I'm gonna walk passionately in pursuit of holiness.' To me it's like this back and forth," TobyMac explains. "That what my life is. A series of getting up and saying, 'I'm driven to pursue passionately my relationship with God.' And that's where they song 'Eye On It,' came from. When I wrote it, I was determined to keep my eye on exactly what I want my life to be about. I want to keep my eye on the prize. 'Eye On It' is a continuation of that. It's saying, 'This is the person I want to be and I'm going to keep my eye on it!"

No comments: