Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Tamar Braxton sings marriage as "Love and War"

Surprised everyone when she topped the iTunes charts within 24 hours after shows off "Love and War," the younger Braxton sister Tamar Braxton is stepping from behind her sister's shadows and keeps the The Braxton family momentum going by unwrapping the black-and-white video for her a heartfelt and soaring ballad, which serves as the lead single and title track from her upcoming sophomore studio album of the same name, due February 12. The the song tells such a vivid, relatable story and its clip it exudes simplicity and romanticism.
Tamar originally intended the song "Hot Sugar," but "given everything that happened to Vince (her husband) and I this year, and everything we went through in our marriage, this song was fitting to me and Vince," the 34-year-old R&B singer explaining. "I've been in love before, and I've gotten my feelings hurt before but I've never experienced passion until I met Vince." She added "I've never argued this much with a person, and I've never loved this hard. That's what this song is about."
The soul stirring ballad is a powerful and passionate slice of soul pop, which showcases the singer's impressive and inimitable range. With an instantly unforgettable chorus resounding, Tamar belts out each note poignantly on the instantly unforgettable chorus, carrying the song into the pantheon of great music ruminating on the thin line between "Love and War." The meaning of the song goes way beyond a minor tiff between lovers. It is really about her marriage. Her vocal prowess covers the deep gutting sound her big sister Toni mastered and rises to a perfect alto/soprano perfection.
Directed by Walid Azami, the breathtaking visuals is a pretty straight-forward effort. Shot in the minimalist black and white, it shows a stunning Tamar hits the sandy beach and shares intimate moments with her hunky co-star and reflecting about their relationship at a mansion in the Hollywood Hills. "The concept is just about me and my man at home, and we're just trying to figure out our relationship because it's been so tumultuous," Tamar said. "We're so in love and we wanna fix it, but we can't escape all the obstacles that we've been going through. The video is all of those things - it's passionate, it's soft, it's sexy, it's sweet."

No comments: