Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Kat Graham dance it out in "Wanna Say" video

After showing her intentions with the catchy-debut single "Put Your Graffiti On Me," Kat Graham is still immersed in the promotion of her debut EP, "Against the Wall" that was released last May. Now she returns with the brand-new video for her second promotional single "Wanna Say," a stunning pop production written by Edan Dover, Justin Davis, and Eddie Jayms Anthony Madison. The video was exclusively premiered on E! on Friday and posted on VEVO one day after.
Graham has spent most of her life working towards one thing. However, it's not what you might expect. Although she's on the hit CW series The Vampire Diaries, she's been making music since long before she hit the screen. Now, the stage is hers. It's been a fight to get to this point, but as the old adage goes, nothing worth having comes easily. "It's all about the journey," Graham concludes. "I'll admit it's been more grind than glitz. Everything I've done has prepared me for what's next. I want people to feel empowered and free when they hear my story and music. I want to fight for them." She's going to win too.
Graham is caught up in the moment again. You know, the moment where a gal looks her hottest, busts out her glitziest threads and just starts dancing! That's exactly what the Vampire Diaries star and her pals do in the new video, which was filmed last September and directed by Benny Boom. The 23-year-old may be experimenting with dark magic and witchy voo-doo on The CW every Thursday night, but when she's not being her role as Bonnie Bennett, she's having much more fun, and as usual, the clip continues to display her full of risky fashion style along with full blown and bold dance routines.
"This music video is the biggest production in terms of cast we have ever done," said Graham. "My idea for it was to give it a bit of an old school vibe in parts. Scenes that take you back in time when everyone sang dance and acted. It’s dance heavy, fun and sexy." Graham delivers some sexy choreography on top of a chair, and shows off her dance expertise in a routine that incorporates ballet, jazz, and artistic influences ranging from Michael and Janet Jackson to Jennifer Lopez and Bob Fosse.

No comments: