Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Nicole Scherzinger won't be denied "Boomerang"

Nicole Scherzinger strikes back and wasting approximately no time with her comeback campaign, unwrapped an energetic new visual treat for her brand new will.i.am-produced cut, "Boomerang," which serves as the lead single from her upcoming sophomore solo studio album, which is the follow-up to her debut album, "Killer Love," and due out later this year. Unsurprisingly, the clip is a quite captivating effort about the ancient weaponry of the Australian Aboriginal people.
The 34-year-old has worked so hard in her post-Pussycat Doll life. With several years of recording and a solo album still not released Stateside. If we thought that Scherzinger had given up after her nonexistent success with her latest single "Try with Me," we were all wrong. The versatile artist, singer, dancer, and the X Factor judge is ready to return to the music scene with her new upbeat track "Boomerang."
The the up-tempo is tune about not giving up on love. "['Boomerang' is] just a fresh song, a fresh sound with energy behind it - on this single and the whole album, so it's fun," Scherzinger said of the song. "I know it's so cheesy but I actually have a song on the album called 'Fun.' I'm not gonna be like, 'Oh it's just deep.' I mean there are some songs like that, but for the most part I think [fun's] what we need at the start of the year, right?"
Directed by Nathalie Canguilhem, Scherzinger exploits her sexy vixen side and shows off her best dance moves and impeccable body in the futuristic video, which she opens the video dressed in a string of chic leather outfits, while striking some poses in a geometric themed room. Then performs the chorus to "Boomerang" in front of a white backdrop, and giving spectacular face, dancing with an army of Scherzinger clones, and belting out about how she won't be denied: "I can take the hit because I'm a boomerang."

No comments: