Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Cab "Endlessly" try to find out the best love

Just back from a tour with Maroon 5 throughout Asia and Australia, the Las Vegas rock band The Cab have released a new music video for the fan favorite single, "Endlessly," a song from rocker's latest sophomore album, "Symphony Soldier." The track was co-written with one of their idols Bruno Mars, and the Elliott Sellers-directed clip was shot in Los Angeles, and features Academy Award nominee actress Hailee Steinfeld.
Reinventing pop rock is no easy feat. Considering the influence of EDM and shorter-than-ever attention spans, the idea of building something more than disposable hooks is a much harder task than some may believe, and The Cab have been consistently working on doing just that since their inception.
"'Endlessly' has been the music video we have been dying to make for the past year," says the frontman Alex Deleon. "A few years ago I saw a movie called "True Grit," which starred actress Hailee Steinfeld who completely stole the show and had one of my favorite performances by an actress that I've seen in awhile. I found out she was a fan of our band, and more specifically the song, 'Endlessly' and needless to say I flipped with excitement. I reached out to Hailee and she came to one of our LA shows where I dedicated 'Endlessly' to her. I was nervous to ask her to be apart of the 'Endlessly' story and be in the video, but when she said yes, the rest was history."
Which key will open the box? That's what Steinfeld is trying to find out in new video. In between scenes of The Cab's energetic live sets, unforgettable tour moments, and DeLeon singing in the hazy sunlight, we see the 15-year-old tearing apart her house and frantically try tons of hidden keys to open a locked box before getting fed up. Feeling frustrated, she angrily throws the box on the floor, only to reveal that hidden in the floor is a gold ring! The ring represents love. The moment you stop looking for love, is the moment it finds you. You have to take a step back, and let love enter your life. That's when you find the best love, and the whole idea behind this video.

No comments: