Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Conor Maynard Goes Flying In "Turn Around"

British sensation Conor Maynard has recently released a brand new music video for his latest party track, "Turn Around," the third single from 19-year-old British singer's debut studio album, "Contrast." To add to his street cred, Maynard brought on multi-platinum rapper Ne-Yo to make it a legendary duet. The video finds the teen heartthrob taking his talents to the streets and a flying phone booth as he croons the lyrics to "Turn Around."
It was the three time Grammy winner R&B singer who created the initial buzz about Maynard after he watched the teen singer perform a cover version of his track "Beautiful Monster," on YouTube, then contacted him afterwards. "Working with Ne-Yo was very fun, I think for me I was nervous, if I'm honest. Everything he does is very precise, he's a very stylish guy," Maynard raves to the two fan interviewers.
Maynard described the song to The Sun as being, "the one that is going to get stadium crowds on their feet, partying like they are in Vegas." The poor Maynard may have been cruelly dumped by his girlfriend over MSN Messenger when he was 13, but it's safe to say things have picked up tenfold since. "Turn around, open your eyes/ Look at me now/ Turn around, girl I've got you/ We won't fall down," he promises his new beau over a mix of euphoric Italo piano riffs and pacing house beats, all worthy of the air-grabbing displayed in the accompanying music video.
The Colin Tilley-directed nicely glossy video was filmed in Los Angeles, and if you ever wondered what it would be like to fly around in a telephone booth and cozies up with a pretty girl, well, it's got your answer. The clip feature Maynard dances in an empty street and jets around the sky over the LA River getting a bit saucy with a ladyfriend inside in a Matrix-like paradox filled with telephone boxes. Later, Ne-Yo appears and dances in the street too, and Maynard falls from a building in the end.

No comments: