Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ed Sheeran Found Angel In "Give Me Love"

Ed Sheeran tackles the concept of giving love versus receiving love in an angelic new video for his melodic folk-pop tune, "Give Me Love," the sixth and final single from his hugely successful debut studio album "+," which hits the airwaves last September, and since then, the 21-year-old British star has swiftly built up a devoted international fanbase and collaborated with two of the biggest acts in the pop world, One Direction and Taylor Swift. And now he giving fans another hopelessly romantic song.
Sheeran's musical career was not taking off how he would have liked. That is, until Sheeran met singer-actor Jamie Foxx who took an interest in the songwriter as well as his music. He cares about in his own life, performing with a "soft toned, flexible voice" with a hip-hop theme and laying down of "+:" "I started recording in January in a friend's garden shed in Suffolk. I wanted to keep that organic lo-fi feel. I've got the rest of my life to make an album in a swish studio. This time round I wanted to stay true to the sound that's got me this far."
"Give Me Love," came through late in the recording process, penned by Sheeran, along with songwriters Jake Gosling and Chris Leonard, is tells a story not of falling in love, but of love lost and a message of hope that we can find love in others despite our shortcomings. Sheeran explained: "That's an important song for me. It's got a more fleshed-out sound, which I think is where I'm headed in future." He added: "It's about a relationship that fell apart and you're asking for it to be put back together. Most people get to a point where they drink themselves into a dark corner in that situation. It's that point of view."
Directed by Emil Nava, the brilliantly powerful storyline based visual revolves around a beautiful girl who becomes cupid. Follows the life of a modern day, the clip features a lonely Sheeran drinking coffee in a diner while an angel wanders through the city at night. Australian actress Isabel Lucas plays the Cupid-like angel and went around making people fall in love by shooting them with an arrow. In spite of her gift for bringing others together, her loneliness brings her to a tragic end.

No comments: