Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kelly Clarkson Stopping To "Catch My Breath"

Kelly Clarkson conjures explosions while hitting some explosive notes in the official new video for her uplifting new pop tune, "Catch My Breath," the lead single off of the chanteuse's first best-of compilation, "Greatest Hits – Chapter 1," due out November 19. The American Idol's most successful champion demonstrates just how she plans to keep up with the young guns on the triumphant meditative song, which moderately incorporates the EDM builds recently in favor with everyone from Pink to Taylor Swift.
Can you believe it's been a decade since Clarkson won original American Idol and launched her career as a pop diva? Neither can she. Back in October, The songstress talked about the meaning behind the song, which reflects on her prolonged success journey for past decade: "This song represents who I've been, what I've felt, and where I'm headed, as not only an artist but as a 30-year-old that is now smart enough to know that it's time to stop, catch my breath, and be proud of not only what has been accomplished but of all the people that have helped me become the woman I am today."
"Catch My Breath" is a midtempo electronic dance song with pop rock arrangements that gradually builds up to an uptempo song in the chorus. The uplifting sunny, synth-laden pop jam is classic Clarkson that showcases her unreal set of pipes, and the euphoric sound of her looking to the future, with the organic tone of her clear vocals revealing her new life mantra. While Clarkson has clocked plenty of songs about the perils of love over the course of her career, her romance on this single is more positive than in the past - warm, upbeat and boasting a chorus so big, you could land a plane on it.
Backed by a green screen and split frame video editing, the clip follows track's formula, is one of her most imaginative and more simpler clips since launching her career with "A Moment Like This." Instead of reflecting on winning the competition in the Kodak Theater though, Clarkson tiptoes on water with gorgeous blonde locks flowing over her elegant dress, surrounded by fire, bubbles, and other elemental visuals as she ponders her decade-long career and belts out the feel-good tune about stopping to catch her breath and appreciate all that she's accomplished in her enviable career thus far.

No comments: