Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ashley Tisdale | "It's Alright, It's OK" (Video)

"It's Alright, It's Ok" is lead single by pop singer and Disney star Ashley Tisdale (born July 2, 1985) for her new sophomore album "Guilty Pleasure", which will drops in North America on July 28. The single package comes with the song and music video. This music video was shot on March 24 in a Beverly Hills mansion and directed by Scott Speer.



The track is a bit of a departure from what we’ve come to expect from the High School Musical star – it’s a little edgier with a slightly heavier rock sound. I think it’s great that she’s trying to experiment with a new sound and expand her talents. The most songs I liked by Ashley were "Time After Time" and "Unlove You". But this one a bit different, it sounds amazing, and looks incredible. Please enjoy!!!

No comments: