Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Eli Stone" The Final Episode Aired on ABC Tonight

"Eli Stone" is an American TV comedy-drama produced by ABC Studios. The TV series was officially premiered on Thursday, January 31, 2008. The finale episode "Flight Path" of your canceled-but-loved shows aired on ABC tonight.

Eli Stone (Jonny Miller) was an average heartless attorney in San Francisco, he begins to see things, which leads him to discover a brain aneurysm, which is causing hallucinations. The hallucinations cause Eli to become alienated by his peers and soon his life takes a detour, it leads him to accept cases with little monetary gain but a lot of moral goodness. Despite the fact that he is not religious, he interprets his hallucinations as signs, helping people in accepting lawsuits in hopes of bettering their lives.

Farewell, Eli Stone, we'll miss your wacky visions, elaborate musical numbers, interesting guest stars and entirely unrealistic legal hijinks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've never seen this show, but judging from your description, it sounds like something I would have really enjoyed. It's really too bad that it's been canceled.