Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Exclusive First Listen: Moby, 'Wait For Me' @NPR

The New York-based musician and the electronic artist, Richard Hall (born September 11, 1965), better known by his stage name "Moby", put out his new 9th studio album "'Wait For Me'" this Tuesday, which was made in his home studio. What a beautiful ambient record and a nice surprise!

"Wait For Me" is a melancholic, solacing, cathartic and poignant masterpiece replete with captivating musical soundscapes. The guest female vocalists are great. It’s been a whole year since Moby’s last studio album so these 16 new exemplary singles come in eagerly awaited. A dynamic mixture of vocal and instrumental tracks by a musical visionary.

Moby spoke about this album in a interview that "I want to make a really emotional, beautiful record. I don't know if I will succeed, but my goal is to make something very personal, very melodic, very beautiful." Moby’s music is exceptional. He has always had a thing for the blues, and always causes folks to turn their heads and ears in his direction. Totally alluring, I like them all.

Get your first listen to the entire album at NPR Music, and click above image for Moby's MySpace or check out his official website.

No comments: