Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, July 6, 2009

"Knowing" [DVD] : My Pick Of This Week

Nicolas Cage stars as a college professor at MIT, who uncovers a dark, startling secret in a time capsule buried at his son's elementary school. It contains a coded document accurately predicting the details of every major disaster of the past 50 years, including 3 cataclysmic events that have not yet occurred. With time running out, he sets out to prevent these deadly prophecies from coming true.
Overall, the movie "Knowing" was a thought-provoking action movie. With twists and turns around almost every corner, proyas really gave us something different than the norm. I would recommend this one as a rental as it’s not so much a “theater” film. Take it at face value but there is some truth to it. The beginning and end don’t necessary match up.

I like Nicolas' movies, and please check out the movie trailer.

No comments: