Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Kelly Clarkson To Release “Already Gone” As Next Single.

Kelly Clarkson is getting ready to promote the 3rd new CD single "Already Gone", which was lifted from her 4th studio album "All I Ever Wanted", and produced by hit-maker Ryan Tedder. The new CD cover is released along with several photos taken from the set of the music video.
The cover art is a close shot of Kelly with a glittery teardrop below her left eye. The single is scheduled to be released on August 24 in U.K. and around the same time in U.S. The music video, which is seen through the photos having a gold and elegant tone, was directed by Joseph Kahn and shot on June 20. No premiere date yet for the video.

No comments: