Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, November 7, 2014

Selena Gomez "The Heart Wants What It Wants"

Selena Gomez breaks down into tears in the heartbreaking music video premiere for her brand-new song, "The Heart Wants What It Wants," the lead single from the 22-year-old entertainer's upcoming first greatest hits compilation album, "For You," due out November 24 via Hollywood Records. Love is a true mystery. Gomez opened up about the raw tune and bares her heart and soul in this touching new emotional rollercoaster. Would we all be better off if we could truly choose who we love?
Since splitting from Justin Bieber two years ago, Gomez has had a fair share of rumors, confusion, drama, and criticism lobbed at her for consistently reuniting with her ex. Now, the star who went to the treatment earlier this year for her "toxic relationship," is answering all concerned parties in a very big way. She's shy no more! Produced by Rock Mafia, "The Heart Wants What It Wants," is a super personal ballad that hears Gomez singing about her own life and critics she's received from the outside relating to her relationships.
"There is a million reasons why I should give you up/ but The Heart Wants What It Wants," sings Gomez in the chorus of the emotional pop ballad. "The Heart Wants What It Wants," is so unlike anything Gomez has released in the past. And it's so personal it feels like music she's been wanting to release for a long time but hasn't been allowed to. It's the most vulnerable we've ever heard Gomez, who tries to justify her volatile relationship with Bieber.
The former Disney star opens the somber black-and-white visual with a personal monologue about being wronged by someone who's messing with her head: "You make me feel crazy, you make me feel like it's my fault," Gomez's voice is shaky. "I was in pain... I know him though, and I know that I know his heart, and I know what he wouldn't do to hurt me." Then the dramatic clip leads into the vulnerable track as Gomez croons to a smooth mid-tempo beat about love and love lost. She is heard breaking down and crying as she walking away from the camera, in a very film noir-esque shot. At the end of the video, "The Heart Wants What It Wants" flashes across the screen. Gomez just tore her heart open and left it for us to fix.

No comments: