Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

K. Michelle's at her fiercest state in 'Love 'Em All'

K. Michelle is everywhere and killing it. After debuting her new VH1 reality show "K. Michelle: My Life," she's back, breaking hearts and flirts with some black mannequins in the new music video for her new heartbreaker anthem, "Love 'Em All." The R&B-dance slut anthem is the lead single from Michelle's upcoming sophomore album, "Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?," due in stores on December 9th via Atlantic.
"'Cause they think I love 'em/ But I love 'em all/ I need another one to get over the other one," sings Michelle in the infectious chorus of her newest single and further confirming her 'sluttery.' She's a slut and proud of being one. The Memphis songstress dons her fire red hair as she belts out her latest song about playing the field, making all the boys feel special and when she's done, discarding them. While she admits to breaking a few hearts, she also reminds you as a single woman, she can do what she pleases.
This sexy and sultry new video doesn't see the "Love & Hip Hop" alum at her fiercest state and acting like a slut with men, though. Taking a page from Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" and J. Lo's "Booty," Michelle highlights her voluptuous asset, of course, her glorious rear and shows off her sexiness and curves. With a driving beat that'll get you moving, the red-haired R&B chanteuse lets the booty meat hang all kinds of out and shows us her moves as she does choreography with a chair and flirt with male mannequins, show some booty and tits in a sluttylicious outfit and sit on her throne because she is the queen (of sluts). Watch Michelle in her fiercest video yet below.

No comments: