Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jason Mraz premiered "The Woman I Love"

Back to last summer (June 2012), Jason Mraz and director Elliott Sellers asked fan to tweet what "The Woman I Love" means to them. Now the 35-year-old Atlantic Pop-Rock singer-songwriter and Sellers chose their favorite ideas to create the remarkable Companion music video has finally released via Mraz's Twitter account in honor of Valentine's Day. The track was taken from the multi-Grammy Award-winning tunesmith's incredible fourth studio album, "Love Is a Four Letter Word."
Mraz decided to base his new CD, "Love Is a Four Letter Word," around the theme of love. However, he found the fundamentals of making "an album about love" took some time and hard work. "I thought it would be pretty easy as a songwriter to always write through a filter of love," Mraz told Jam! Music. "But the challenges at first were trying to write songs about love from the heart that weren't cheesy. What I learned quickly was that when a song was cheesy, it usually just came from the mind. It usually came from the craft of songwriting which anyone can do. So what I needed was experience, things that were going to rip my heart open to show me what I'm made of."
Mraz explained this song's meaning to Billboard magazine: "I try to keep my music gender neutral, but this is obvious, its called 'The Woman I Love,' but I'd like to dedicate to the men in the relationships because every so often the woman forgets her own greatness and she goes a little bat sh*t crazy sometimes. So its up to the other half to love that person back into the person we know them to be. That's basically what this song's about."
The new video for "The Woman I Love," shows Mraz singing the romantic tune in a warm scenery as images of this beautiful lady are displayed where she just gets passed a regular day in her life, is the result of an unprecedented online contest where Twitter users were invited to answer the question, "What does 'The Woman I Love' mean to you?" More than 10,000 responses followed, tweeted, of course, in 140 characters or less flowed in with #MrazingTheVideo. The best of those submissions were then used to inspire the storyboarding, which pop up as animations, propel the video's overall concept. Mraz rewarded fans from all around the world whose ideas were used by putting their Twitter handles at the video's end.

No comments: