Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Tiffany Evans Promises Her Friend "I'll Be There"

A couple years after the release of her eponymous self-titled debut, and the collaboration with Grammy Winning R&B Songstress Ciara for her first single "Promise Ring," Tiffany Evans is back to the music scene and actually looks grown with a heart felt and thoughtful black and white video for her sultry inspirational ballad new song "I'll Be There." The Adam Tillman-directed video touches on the tough topic of abuse and carries the message that there is always help and always a way to overcome.
Most of you probably remember Evans as seen in the Tyler Perry movie as the little girl with the HUGE voice. Or maybe you're most familiar with her from her hit record, "Promise Ring". Either way, Evans is growing up right before our eyes and is a sweet heart and the voice is impeccable and a more mature look to match. The the Bronx born young R&B singer shows her mature side, showcasing an array of everyday people with issues and a word that was a representation of their current situation was printed on the palm of their hand. This video was very tastefully done and not overworked like the clips we have been seeing from other R&B stars lately.
"I'll Be There" is the first single to be lifted from the vocalist's sophomore album, "Ms. Evans," is slated to drop next year. The inspirational ballad is a winner on many a front. The 18-year-old talent powerhouse promises to stay by her friend's side when troubles arise, singing, "I'll be there when you need me/ No matter what, how, or when, my friend/ I'll be there." With its stripped-back piano-led production, Evans' stellar vocals are given centre-stage to shine, and shine they do. In an age where "it's not hot if it's not Electro-Pop," "I'll Be There" serves as a refreshing reminder that true talent is still on the come-up.
Evans delivers an emotionally charged visual with a really great message. Speaking about the emotional video for "I'll Be There," She says: "We want to focus on the characters in the video—a woman that is going through a breakup, a frightened child, and an underachieving teen. We want them to feel like they're going to go through a depressed, sad stage, and think everything is over. Then you have me praying for them and wishing the best for them. Magically, they start feeling hope and receive messages of hope and love in their hands." Evans looked wonderful and I'd forgotten how simple but colorful her amazing voice was. I quite liked the song as well as the video.

No comments: