Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Alex Lambert Debuts Video For "I Didn't Know"

The former American Idol contestant and current member of 'If I Can Dream,' Alex Lambert teamed up with iheartradio in New York City to create a brand-new video for his song, "I Didn't Know," which premieres exclusively on the iheartradio mobile and Hulu. The colorful video, produced by Clear Channel, showcases the up-and-coming musician's artistry against the backdrop of New York City and features several pianos installed through out the city, from Times Square to Harlem to the Brooklyn Bridge to Coney Island, during New York's public art piano installation as part of Sing For Hope's Play Me I'm Yours public art project.
Born into a musical family, Lambert taught himself to play guitar at age eight and recently began singing and writing songs. He cites blues great Stevie Ray Vaughan as one of main inspirations, though he describes his own music as more eclectic. "As long as a song has a good melody, meaningful lyrics, and a dynamic performance, it doesn't matter what genre it is," Lambert says. "I listen to everything, and I want people who like different styles of music to enjoy what I do."
With his electrifying soulful voice and humble demeanor, Lambert charmed millions of viewers on the current season of American Idol. Though it didn't save him from elimination, a viewer-created online petition calling for Lambert's reinstatement impressed executive producer Simon Fuller, who decided to give the 19-year-old Texan a second chance to fulfill his dream of becoming an artist by inviting him to participate in latest project 'If I Can Dream,' which follows the lives of five young hopefuls as they pursue their dreams of fame.
"It's really like a dream come true to be in New York and be able to experience this. Honestly, the whole time I was like, 'This is the best day of my life.'" When Lambert first moved into the 'If I Can Dream' house back in April, he said that he couldn't wait to "get busy" with his music career. Fast-forward three months and he's just filmed his newly-released debut music video for "I Didn't Know" and already thinking about his first album! "It's honestly going way better than I thought it would be. I've done way more stuff than I thought I would do, just so much stuff in such a short period of time, which is amazing." About new video, he said, "Actually, that was probably the highlight! It was filmed in New York and I've never been there before. It was so intense, it was amazing!"

No comments: