Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, April 12, 2013

Josh Groban covers of Stevie Wonder's "I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)"

Josh Groban has recently made a majestic music video for his cover of Stevie Wonder's "I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)," which is the 12th and final closing track on his new sixth album, "All That Echoes," which debuted at No.1 on the Billboard 200 in February and the 32-year-old singer expanded his ambitious reach into richly rewarding new territory.
The song starts as a simple piano intro, then a verse in minor scales before the harmonized vocal chorus where the writer explains that he believes that his latest love will last forever. The expressive ballad, originally released in 1972 by the legendary Wonder, is an impassioned ode to love's possibilities. It is a decision Groban deliberately made to pay tribute to the iconic singer. Groban recently told Billboard that his inspiration for recording "I Believe," and his reasons for closing "All That Echoes" with the song have to do with Wonder's skill for truly universal songwriting. "Stevie Wonder writes these universally epic melodies that are a bit genre-less. He's genre-less. We just felt this was a great, positive, uplifting message to end a record that takes on every shade of love," Groban said in a recent interview.
The US heartthrob has added his own distinctive operatic sound to the Wonder classic and talks about the highs and lows of love: "Talking about the light and dark and trials and tribulations of love, no one writes about that better than Stevie Wonder. It's about how imperfect we can be, how many lessons we can learn. 'Even though I messed up in the past and have done things wrong, the next time love comes my way, I'm not going to let go.'"
Set at London's Alexandra Palace, the newly-made accompanying video pays homage to this awe-inspiring outro, and it starts out simply enough, with the pop-classical star singing all by himself in a large, ornate empty hall, all in black and white. Slowly, as he makes his way across the room, while the music gains momentum to build until he eventually finds himself in front of, first a band and then an orchestra-sized group of choir and musicians appear to help him out with the epic finale, just in time for the grand finale in full color.

No comments: