Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ciara dances for romantic partner in 'body party'

The R&B siren Ciara and her new beau, Future are totally in love in a new house party-themed clip for her latest smooth R&B beat and miasmic sex-jam, "Body Party," the lead single from her upcoming self-titled fifth studio album, due to be released from July 5. Since the release of 2010's album "Basic Instinct," Ciara has become noticeably more comfortable in her own skin. And she is now inviting fans to her "Body Party."
The 27-year-old slows it down and seductively croons "My body is your party, baby," and other sensual rhymes. Musically, the slow synthesized slinky track "Body Party," is a down-tempo R&B song that samples Ghost Town DJ's 1996 Miami-bass influenced hit "My Boo." And lyrically, it speaks about how Ciara's body is a party for her romantic partner and features "seductively moaning" and "playful bedroom talk." While speaking to Billboard about the song, Ciara said, "Let's just say that this record came out of a very sincere place. I think when things just organically feel right, naturally good things come from it."
Based on a sample of the opening of beloved 1996 bass anthem "My Boo," "Body Party" achieves an extremely modern atmosphere in its open nostalgia. The "My Boo" foundation also gives "Body Party" a dance-music element without killing the sex vibe, another extremely modern choice. Ciara's flirtation with the melody of "My Boo" and her boyfriend Future's adlibs are just right, Ciara cited the strong track as the result of a strong relationship. "I think when things just organically feel right, naturally, good things come from it," she said. "He' s such an amazing, creative person. What I like about [working with] him, it's almost like I got to learn more things about myself."
"The mission is to take you back to that day when guys weren't too cool to dance in the club," Ciara tells MTV News of her new brand-new video, which was filmed in Atlanta, and directed by Director X, and features all-star cameos from Ludacris, Trinidad James, and Jazze Pha. The concept of the video is about how she met her new beau, Future, as the R&B singer singing in a James Bond-style silhouette, heading to a regular party to lay down some dance moves in a "Ballin" shirt and eventually to the boudoir, where she dances for Future in a steamy striptease near a fireplace in somebody’s bedroom. It's just simultaneously sexy and adorable. So press play and let the seduction unfold.

No comments: