Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Tulisa looks downcast throughout "Sight Of You"

Tula Paulinea "Tulisa" Contostavlos, sometimes known simply as Tulisa, has unveiled the music video for her new break-up ballad, "Sight of You," the third solo single from 24-yeas-old British singer-songwriter, the The X Factor UK judge, and former N-Dubz member's debut studio album, "The Female Boss." The N-Dubz songstress wrote the treatment herself and the video tells the story of a break-up.
Though armed with the benefit of "The X Factor," Brit belle Tulisa has often struggled to prove her worth as a 'high end' act since joining the series last year. Indeed, though she stands as a far better vocalist than one time judge Cheryl Cole, the 'Young' singer's undeniably 'basic' demeanour has seen her fall short of winning the support afforded to Cole by both the press and the general public during her time on the show. This new single "Sight Of You" says all it needed to say about Tulisa's positioning on the UK Pop scene.
The heartbreak ballad "Sight Of You," is a bittersweet ballad featuring an emotionally-charged vocal, Tulisa called track a "Christmassy ballad," adding, "I did say at the start that there's going to be a lot of variety when it comes to my music. It's not going to have a set genre, but it'll all have my twist on it. My next single is going to be a ballad. I think it's important for every artist to have that ballad that stands the test of time. I really feel like this ballad is one of those songs. I hope it touches people."
Filmed in London by Luke Hyams, the X Factor judge showcases her acting skills as tries to come to terms with a painful break-up in the video, and in some parts is reduced to tears. Frustrated Tulisa struggles to forgive her boyfriend and believes he is only to find him exiting the toilet with a blonde lady, as she making her way through a door and walking on a rooftop with the city skyline in the background. Tulisa gets up close and personal, is seen breaking up and making up with "Shameless" star, while singing about her love woes and struggle to let a former flame go despite being hurt in the mid-tempo song.

No comments: