Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

James Blunt bares heart in "f Time Is All I Have"

The English singer-songwriter and musician James Blunt released his brand new official music video for his third single, "If Time Is All I Have" from his latest third studio album "Some Kind Of Trouble." This is a very touching and extraordinary music video masterpiece! "If time is all I have, I'll waste it all on you..." I'm speechless... This song is nothing but the pure perfection. It makes your heart different. I think it will be a huge hit!
Blunt penned this stark, due for release in the UK on April 4, heartfelt ballad of regret with Eg White. The Award-winning British musician is best known as the crooner for the 2005 hit single, "You're Beautiful." A sensitive, emotional ballade in a very minimalistic entourage. Here he proves to be an amazing musician with his voice getting under your skin. To me music is emotions, that is the reason why it exists to me. To me Blunt proves again that he is a very talent musician, songwriter and for sure challenge himself with every new album. The new track is giving you a glimpse of the new album.
Blunt admitted in an interview with The Daily Telegraph that his songs of regret are always about the same girl. He said: "Your first love is probably the most idealistic. I probably do have a sense of romantic yearning, but I'm really a failed romantic, as the songs attest." The girl in question is thought to be Dixie Chassay, a casting director who has worked on the Harry Potter movies, whom Blunt dated long before he became famous. Blunt mentions her in the liner notes on his first album and it is believed she was the ex who inspired him to write "You're Beautiful."
One of the best pop musicians, Blunt bares his heart and soul in a way few performers can with the emotional "If Time Is All I Have" when he first time performed this song for a private audience in January of this year. Amazing! Prepare for an emotional roller coaster ride as you watch Blunt video for his new single, "Time Is All I Have." At the very least you'll have a lump in your throat - gulp, but it's more likely you'll be desperately trying to find a tissue while sobbing your heart out. Blunt is grown into a unique and special artists. Also his lyrics are something that easily stays in your head without getting boring. You can find a deeper meaning if you want to, if not, simply enjoy this talented work!

No comments: