Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Will.i.am & Miley Cyrus Keep are "Feelin' Myself"

What's a Miley Cyrus guest spot these days if it doesn't include the words "twerk" and "molly"? In the simple, sharp and spiffy new clip for will.i.am's "Feelin' Myself," the lead single appears on the new deluxe edition of the Black Eyed Peas mastermind's solo album, "#willpower," our pop's reigning queen of doing whatever you want all the time oozes all sorts of nonchalant braggadocio alongside the Black Eyed Peas honcho, Wiz Khalifa and French Montana. Amidst a background of sharp, shifting digital shapes, the four stars keep it simple and boastful, with Will getting his own cadre of clones to back him up on the dancefloor.
This club-ready track finds the Black Eye Pea leader feeling pretty good about himself as he brags about how his profile has risen over the years. And the futuristic clip is the latest example of Cyrus' budding MC skills, which she shows off in the video, along with her signature vocals on the song's hook. The party starts with Will and Cyrus posing on an all-black background as red geometric shapes flutter behind them. she joins him dressed in a black leather bra, matching high-waisted shorts, heels and a gold-chain pattern Chanel jacket.
"We be in the club, bottles on deck/And goddamit, goddamit I'm feeling myself," Will and Cyrus sing in unison, as the BEP boss switches through a series of fly outfits while "Terminator"-style digital graphics flash over his body. Montana's verse finds him hanging in the club, proving his swag by fanning a giant stack of bills and making it rain in his digital playground. "I made it to the top cuz I do it fly," Will raps over the spare, bouncy bass beat. "Feelin' f***in' lucky like the f***in' Irish/I see the whole game from my third iris/I tour the whole world like a dirty pirate/To give my whole club some Miley Cyrus."
Standing in the middle of an infinity shot of red pyramids, Cyrus does her thing, twerking out her NSFW bars about late, fuzzy nights. "Now everybody trippin' like they poppin' molly/Up in the club is where you find me," she raps. "I do it real big never do it tiny/If you 'bout the bulls*** don't remind me." The ode to looking in the mirror and liking what you see also includes some verses from Khalifa about, what else? Hitting the club with paper, bottles and his usual party supplies. By the end all four artists are bouncing around together on the futurescape before their images disappear like a TV turning off.

No comments: