Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Demi Lovato is burning up like "Neon Lights"

After teasing all week, Demi Lovato has finally revealed her sexiest video to date with a rave party for her latest single "Neon Lights," and the 21-year-old songbird is showing off her sexy side in the clip, which looks like a wild, rave-inspired dance party. The Ryan Tedder-produced dance-pop number is the third single from the pop singer's latest self-titled fourth album. "Neon Lights" certainly falls into the "dance-pop generic" category, but it's radio-friendly and gears you pumped up.
Lovato penned this synth anthem with Ryan Tedder and Noel Zancanella. The pair, who previously worked with the singer on her 2011 Unbroken track "Who's That Boy?" also produced the tune. Tedder revealed that the idea to produce the song was his own. He stated: "That record we did intentionally because I wanted to... I heard it on her demo-reel and the next day I woke up and the melody was in my head, and I couldn't get it out of my head for two days, that's when I knew." Speaking about Lovato's vocals on the song, Tedder added: "She came in and just ripped it. She, in pop music has one of the biggest ranges, possibly the highest full voice singer I've ever worked with."
The new video for "Neon Lights" may be a preview of what we can expect from the "X Factor" judge when she hits the road for the upcoming Neon Lights Tour starting February 9 in Vancouver. The girls-only tour features opening acts, and "X Factor" alums, girl groups Fifth Harmony, Little Mix and newlywed Cher Lloyd. "I think it's going to be so much fun," Lovato told Ryan Seacrest in September. "There's nothing better than woman empowerment and having an all-girl tour. What's ironic is we are all from 'The X Factor,' and that wasn't even planned - it just kind of happened that way. I helped put Fifth Harmony together and watching them now, they're going to be opening for me, it's so awesome."
In her sexiest video to date, Lovato, wearing glow-in-the-dark makeup and flaunting her bright blue-hued hair, rocking new blue locks, pulls a smoke and mirrors trick, takes it all off and shows off her edge as the former Disney darling strips down naked and submerges herself seductively into a pool of water, and belts out the lyrics to the catchy tune while dancing in the shadowy cloisters of a nightclub in front of her fellow club-goers under, of course, neon lights. It's dark, mature, a little bit edgy, and perfectly encompasses the big beat of the club-ready track.

No comments: