Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Paris Hilton parties with Lil Wayne in 'Good time'

Summer's not quite over yet, because Paris Hilton has just invited you to her EDM-heavy pool party. The 32-year-old hotel heiress, queen of the nightclub circuit and recent Cash Money signee, makes her return to the music world with the release of her new single "Good Time," featuring her Cash Money label-mate Lil Wayne and produced by DJ Afrojack. The song's an EDM-pulsing rave riot, with the video finding Hilton donning a sequenced bathing suit, partying with super soakers and posing with male models in speedos. And she's quite unapologetic about it all.
"Good Time" is expected to serve as the lead single to appear on Hilton's upcoming, untitled sophomore studio album, due in early 2014 and marks Hilton's return to music after a seven-year hiatus. The new set, Hilton described as "very eclectic" and also heavily produced by Afrojack, features collaborations with RedOne, Snoop Dogg and Flo Rida. "I'm working with so many talented and awesome people for my album and can't wait to share more of the music," Hilton tells Rolling Stone. "For me this song is so catchy and fun the way it moves from pop to a true dance number."
As Hilton's Cash Money debut, the track has the hotel heiress celebrating a night out, is entirely electronic, with amped-up synths, hand claps and plenty of Auto Tune, and abides by party rocking, flipping off the haters and, of course, having a good time. "I came here just to party/Don't you hate on me," Hilton sings in the sugary hook. "I might be a bit tipsy/It's OK cause you're with me." Wayne, bare chested and donning oversized red sunglasses, makes a grand Weezy-like entrance, with a long guest verse that boasts: "YMCMB, bitch/Paris doesn't speak French."
The smoldering video for song was directed by Hannah Lux Davis, and shot in Los Angeles back in July 23. It features Hilton flaunting her figure and gyrating poolside, fist-pumps some glowsticks and poses luxuriously, in a barely-there bikini and cooing suggestively over a juiced-up dance and turnt-up beats as she throws an epic pool-party bash, complete with glow sticks, bottles and a 10-foot-tall robot, otherwise known as Kryoman. "The video is so sexy and so much fun, I really wanted it to be colorful and full of life and my friend Kryoman flew out to be in it and he just makes the video so much fun like spraying all the CO2 canisters," Hilton recently told MTV News.

No comments: