Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

[Announce]I'm going on vacation for 3 weeks, and so is my blog!

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for being a faithful reader to this blog and posting some surprisingly thoughtful comments. I'll temporary stop blogging due to I'm going on a vacation for holiday, and will resume on January 15, 2010 with a lot of catching up probably:-) So please give my blog and readers a Vacation! Thank you once again for always being there and wish you guys a very happy Christmas and wonderful New Year!

Kevin

No comments: