Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Andy Grammer Just Have Fun In "Fine By Me"

Named one of Billboard's 2011 Artists to Watch, and amid the strong start to the year, Andy Grammer, the 27-year-old pop-rock artist has released the video for his newest track "Fine By Me," the second single from his 2011 self-titled debut album. The track is the follow up to his debut hit single, "Keep Your Head Up," which was released as an interactive video and featured Rainn Wilson of the Office.
The upbeat country jam "Fine By Me," has cruised into the Top 20 at Adult Pop Radio. With its intimate lyrics, sparkling pop melody and funky undertow, "Fine By Me" is on target to surpass the success of Grammer's debut single. Known for his vibrant pop/rock/soul mix and free-flowing vocal delivery, With his continued rise up the charts, Grammer still remembers where he came from and has remained grateful and humble. Grammer is thankful for his street(of Santa Monica, CA) performing journey as it's mentally prepared him for anything. "You gain a level of fearlessness, performing when no one's there to see you," Grammer said.
His debut album sounded like a mash-up of Jason Mraz, Michael Bublé, and John Legend. It's all easily listenable, if scarcely original. When asked about the album, Grammer had this to say: "My ultimate goal is to try to be real. It just so happens that I'm usually more happy than sad when I'm writing. And in general I think that life is pretty great, and it's cool to be here, so that comes through in my music. I don't have a dismal outlook, but I don't aim to make positive music. It's just what I am."The music lightly borrows from hip-hop music and has a rap music influence. Grammer's music leans toward a female audience, usually directing himself to a significant other and singing words of encouragement and affection. Filmed in Los Angeles with director Mark Staubach, the new video features Grammer just trying to have fun with the swimsuit model Dominique Piek as his love interest, and playfully looks at the ups-and-downs of relationships.

1 comment:

La Minute de Melanie said...

Check out Andy Grammer's interview in Paris : http://youtu.be/OP1cYkZj5YA