Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jade Ewen | "It's My Time" (UK Entry for Eurovision'09)

Jade Ewen was born January 24, 1988 in London, who won the right to sing the song "It's My Time" as a result of her winning the UK's Eurovision selection process on BBC One’s "Eurovision: Your Country Needs You" on January 31, and represented UK at the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest in Moscow today, in which the UK came in 5th place. In doing so, she became the highest placed UK Eurovision act since 2002. The song "It's My Time" composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Diane Warren, and was written specifically as the British entry for the Eurovision song contest.

Jade was sang her heart out in Moscow with "It's my time" and with Andrew Lloyd Webber playing the Piano. The show received an average of 7.8 million viewers, which is a 35.3% share of the UK TV audience. For me this is the best song they've had for many years, it's a nice ballad and a really fantastic song! Jade is very talented.

No comments: