Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol Season 8 Finale... KRIS ALLEN WINS!

Nearly 100 million people voted last night to decide if Adam Lambert or Kris Allen would win AI season eight.

The Our polls said you wanted Kris to win but thought Adam would... Finally, after two long hours, it was announced that Kris Allen is a winner and beat favorite Adam Lambert after the highest recorded vote total in the history of the show.

My friend Mie got all her wishes come true! She's super happy that Kris won! Here is all comment by her "I watched every week, and last week I screamed when I watched the finale. Kris was the guy who I was rooting for from the very beginning this season... kind of. He didn't have any air time at first. They didn't show his auditions, Hollywood rounds, and so on... and he just climbed up with his own artistry, in my opinion. So I think he did deserve it. Adam, I think he has tremendous skills and he sings great when he holds back. But I thought it was unfair that the judges praised so much for Adam (even when he almost screamed and was pitchy), and they criticized frequently about Kris, for no reason. Anyways, once they rearch the top 3 or 2, it doesn't matter who would win anymore because they will probably get a record deal anyway... so I am sure Adam will be successful as well."

1 comment:

Yue Ding said...

I'm not sure if this been posted but I found this = www.krisallenofficial.com