Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Akon | "Freedom" (Album)

Freedom is the third studio album by singer, Akon. The album was originally named Acquitted, however Akon changed it due to its negative connotation. Freedom is the first album by Akon not to carry the Parental Advisory warning, although there is still profanity in the album. The album debuted at number seven on the Billboard 200, selling 110,000 copies its first week. It currently sold about 600,000 copies in the U.S.

Let's enjoy two of my favorite songs in this album now. Please click on each title to listen. "Freedom" and "Beautiful" (featuring with Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall.)

No comments: