Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Brandy | "Long Distance"(Video)

Brandy was born into a musical family in Mississippi on February 11, 1979. She is one of the most successful of the new breed of urban R&B female vocalists. "Long Distance" is a song from her 5th studio album, "Human" in 2008. The lyrics of the ballad deal with the protagonist's difficulties of a long-distance relationship.

Although a music video for the song was actually expected to be shot by Norwegian director Ray Kay in the week October 20, a clip for "Long Distance" was eventually filmed by Chris "C-Rob" Robinson on November 6 in LA, who wants to depict his vision of taking Brandy "through the feeling of missing the person she's in love with." The music video premiered on Perez Hilton today.
My all time favorite: "Human", "Right Here Departed", "The Definition", "True" and "A Capella Somethings Missing". Check her Official Site and MySpace for more.

No comments: