Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Timbaland "If We Ever Meet Again" ft. Katy Perry

American Grammy Award-winning record producer, singer and rapper Timbaland is coming to a museum in the music video for his latest single "If We Ever Meet Again", a song about flirting with a stranger at a club, teaming with "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker Katy Perry, who has at least traded up since her last "featured" appearance.
Timbaland lends his AutoTuned vocals to the song "If We Ever Meet Again", which is the fourth single from über producer's latest third studio album, "Shock Value II". The song will serve as the second official new single in the UK, being released on February 15.
Timbaland told MTV that will.i.am's work on "I Gotta Feeling" inspired him to make "If We Ever Meet Again". The music video was filmed in December 2009. It was directed by Paul "Coy" Allen, who directed "Morning After Dark" and "Say Something". He added that he wants the video to be serious and maybe have Bitchy Perry playing his guardian angel: "I wanna make something deep, I don't know if I wanna make it like a relationship. I wanna make it like she saved my life with whatever depression I was going through, whether it be drug depression, weight-loss depression — something. ... Will she be around if I go through this again?" Not sure we picked that up in, but we did get a four minute music video incarnation of The Thomas Crown Affair.
The Paul "Coy" Allen directed video follows a beautiful woman who makes headlines as a burglary suspect. Timbaland picked a curious moment to start outright singing on his own tracks, but he's the most influential producer of the decade, he's earned it. The chorus is perfect for huge crowd sing-a-longs, and we'll probably have to bash our heads against the wall a couple hundred times to get it out of of our brain, so well done, Timbaland, for dishing out yet another song that will be played on the radio nonstop.

No comments: