Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Beyoncé And Lady Gaga Debut "Video Phone"

In a massive attempt to bring hype and shock, Beyoncé's highly anticipated music video supporting the remix version of her single "Video Phone" featuring eight new looks and glorified back-up dancer Lady Gaga has its global premiered an hour ahead of schedule across 60 channels on MTV networks.
Apparently it was Beyoincé's idea to team with Gaga for this Hype Williams-directed remix smashing new video, featuring two of the music industries biggest pop divas first ever collaboration in the music scene, is a color fest of fast edits, fashionable costumes and cool dance steps. The clip is catchy, nothing too crazy or over the top but still unbelievably sexy. The two superstars also breakout into a little choreography dressed in all white basque, eye masks and very high heels. The outfits are a mix between the two pop stars, dancing and posing pin-up style with massive toy guns and matching leotards. The best part for me is their sexy chair dance routine towards the end of the video. Overall a must watch video!
Beyoncé and Gaga hooked up a while ago, and they're both incredible performers who can actually dance and sing and write their own music. Gaga's cameo in the video was quite subdued unlike her usual self, a refreshing change. Her own gothic-pop aesthetic has grown more elaborate as her popularity has risen, said she wanted to honor Beyoncé for creating her own style, and praising the R&B performer as "a beautiful person." "I wanted to [work with her] because this was an era for her in her career where she defined herself aesthetically," she said. "And that should be applauded that a woman did that. She's so great at what she does." She added, "I want to do my version of Beyoncé. So the whole time I was learning the choreography they were calling me Gee-yonce."
In addition to making a duet on the hook and video of "Video Phone", Gaga has her new EP album, "The Fame Monster," coming out next week, November 23 with a song called "Telephone," which features Beyoncé, who will be released a live CD/DVD set "I Am Yours."on same day November 23.

No comments: