Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Carrie Underwood | "I Told You So" (Live)

Carrie Underwood (born March 10, 1983 in Oklahoma) is the winner of the 4th season of American Idol in 2005, since then Carrie has become one of the most popular performers in the nation. Carrie is currently climbing the country airplay charts with her most recent smash, "I Told You So" which is the 5th and final single released from her 2nd studio album "Carnival Ride" today.

This music video for the single was during a performance at the Grand Ole Opry House on March 15, 2008. Carrie was invited by her idol, the songwriter Randy Travis, who sneaked up on her as she was finishing her version of Travis' song "I Told You So", to become a member of the Grand Ole Opry. Before the performance, she states that "I Told You So" has always been "one of her favorites growing up". After the performance, Randy comes out from the back of the stage and compliments Carrie.
Other favorite from Carrie? "Don't Forget to Remember Me", "So Small", "Do You Hear What I Hear?", "Before He Cheats", "Just a Dream" and "Wheel Of The World". Find more at her Fansite and MySpace.

No comments: