Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Kelly Clarkson | "My Life Would Suck Without You"(Video)

Kelly Clarkson (born April 24, 1982 in Texas) won the highly-publicized 1st season of American Idol in 2002. "My Life Would Suck Without You" is the 1st single from her 4th studio album, "All I Ever Wanted". It is a moderately fast pop rock/electropop song. Kelly's vocal range spans from A3 to E5. She claimed #1 on March 1, 2009 when "My Life Would Suck Without You" debuted #1 on downloads alone. Clarkson has sold over 10.1 million albums in the US, becoming the highest-selling Idol winner.

The music video for the song was directed by Wayne Isham and was shot in LA in December 2008. A story about Kelly and her boyfriend. Kelly's all time best? I'll say: "A Moment Like This", "Breakaway", "Since U Been Gone", "Behind These Hazel Eyes" and "Because of You". Also check Kelly's MySpace for more info.

No comments: