Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog! I really appreciate your visit or come back. In order to serve you best, I've launched a new blog. You'll continue find daily blog posts regarding latest and the best music, movies and TV show I picked. Please click HERE to open my new blog. Thanks and enjoy!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Taylor Swift: "Love Story" premiered on CMT

Swift wrote "Love Story" herself. It is the first single from her second studio album, "Fearless". The song became a hit on both the country and pop charts, and has been downloaded more than 3 million times, making it the most downloaded country song in history. It also accompanied by a music video that is based on "Romeo and Juliet".

I first time watched this music video at Yahoo! Music side, and liked the song very much with the story. I can't count how many times I went back the site and listen to it again and again... I do admire that Swift was doing great job on this one, love it! Please do share your thoughts with me.

No comments: